Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tutu cute!

First, I am so sorry it's been 415 years since my last post. Heck, I bet no one even checks my blog anymore. But I wanted to share my latest project anyway! 


With a lot of help getting started from Pink Grandma, I've made Marlowe's very first homemade tutu! My child dresses like she's a weird combination of Punky Bruster, Blossom and Lady GaGa (her inappropriate favorite). I have no idea where she gets it.

Action shot!
And yes, that is a Big Bass Pro Shop t-shirt she's sporting with the hot pink and yellow tutu. Very classy. I'm seriously considering an Etsy shop. What do you think? Leave me a comment & let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Tuuuu cute girlfriend! Yes, definitely an Etsy shop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit, I read, I stalk! Keep posting! CUTE tutu! Yes, you should open up an etsy shop! And I am loving Miss Marlowe's moves btw. :)

    ReplyDelete