Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I adore these bags!

Are you still using plastic bags? Stop it! Here's a good reason why... Neela Bags! They are fantastic. They are super cute, super easy to carry and oh yeah, good for the environment.
I have the market pack in raspberry (shown below). It comes with 5 bags that easily fold up in the lunch tote. Makes taking all your bags into the grocery store super easy. And I always get loads of compliments on them. Plus, you get a super cute lunch bag out of the deal.
And the insulated tote in Kelly Green. I use this for picnics, road trips back to the Carolinas, & when I have to bring potluck dishes to work. It's huge.

Full disclosure: I'm not getting anything from Neela for posting this. I just really love these bags & I wanted to share them with you.

1 comment:

  1. What neat bags! I need one of the insulated ones (hint, hint).

    ReplyDelete