Tuesday, April 20, 2010

much better than bills

Today was one of those days where I was really happy to get the mail. Inside were 3 of my favorite magazines. These are magazines I read cover to cover, like the way I used to with my mom's Cosmo when I was 12 or Jane in my 20's...I've changed a lot & so have the things that make me really happy. Here are 3 of them:

Simple & Delicious this mag plans out a week of meals for you, complete with grocery list & estimated costs. Bonus: my mom gave me a subscription for Christmas.
All You their tag line is "Enjoy Life for Less" & they help you do it. Last month one of the  featured coupons was a free Rimmel product ($5 value). Their website is equally FAB plus I got a year subscription for $5 on it. So worth it!
Better Homes & Gardens do I really have to say anything? It brings joy. Pure joy. Bonus: I worked for Meredith (BHG's publisher) for years. We got free subscriptions to their magazines as part of the benefits package. I no longer work for them, but I still get the magazines every month. shhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment